Saturday, September 6, 2008

Himalayan Goji Juice Testimonials


If it's your first time here, you may want to subscribe to the feed for updates. You might also want to visit Freelife for more information about the Goji Berry juice.

Here are some testimonials of people who have tried the Himalayan Goji Juice. If you want to order, click here to sign up for your own customer account and buy a Himalayan Goji Juice.

After just two months of drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I have so much energy and feel great! I used to wake up several times a night, not able to get a peaceful sleep. Since I started drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I now enjoy great sleep and feel energized in the morning. I recently noticed that my skin looks younger and smoother and has a wonderful glow. Thank you, Dr. Mindell and FreeLife.
Marlena Shannon, CA
Home Business

When I received my first order of Himalayan Goji Juice, I took 1 1/2 ounces right then and have continued every day since. Co-workers are telling me I look so good in my face. I feel like I have been woken up, and my energy has increased!
Sandra Dahl, HI
Office Manager

I work every day from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., plus I have a 4-year-old son. By the time I was in bed, I was exhausted. I started drinking Himalayan Goji Juice three month ago and my life has changed. I have a lot of energy and I feel good, plus my son drinks it and sleeps better. Thank you, FreeLife!
Mary Pagan, CT
Dealer

I have been drinking Himalayan Goji Juice for about three weeks now and I have already seen great improvements to my health and well-being. I sleep well at night, I wake up refreshed and ready to begin my day, I have more energy throughout the day, my mind is sharp and clear, and I have more stamina for those late-night study sessions. I have also found that I am able to concentrate for longer periods of time without getting mentally exhausted. Thanks, Dr. Mindell and FreeLife, for this awesome product!
Adam Baldwin, VA
College Student

I used to work two jobs just to make ends meet. My first job would start at 5:45 a.m. and end at 2:45 p.m. Being in a retail store here is physically and mentally stressful. At 4:00 p.m., I started my second job at a restaurant which is also a fast-paced job. By 10:30 p.m., I was exhausted. After 2 days of drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I could feel the difference. I wasn’t tired as I used to be and when I woke up in the morning, I was ready to go again. Himalayan Goji Juice is amazing! And, now that I have a FreeLife business, I don’t have to work my second job anymore. Thank you, FreeLife!
Corinne Garcia, HI
Retail

Within 3 days of drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I noticed I had much more energy. I am typically tired after housework, but not that day! After about 3 weeks, I am so happy to say that my skin started looking and feeling smoother. That was just the beginning. Now after 3 months, my skin appears younger than ever! My family and friends have even commented on it. Thank you, FreeLife!
Sallie Greenleaf, WV
Hospital Work

After being away from Martial Arts for 30-some years, I have seen some changes in my recent workouts. I have a lot of energy and I’m not tired after a hard work out. I’ve also noticed my kicking ability coming back thanks to the wonderful Himalayan Goji® Juice.
James Birkle, IN
Territory Insurance Sales Manager

After three months of drinking Himalayan Goji® Juice, I’ve noticed a difference in the quality of my sleep. I wake up refreshed every morning, ready to start my day. Throughout the day, I am still energized and when I get home from work, I am able to get through the normal chores, kids’ homework, dinner, and cleaning the house!
Liana Doran, HI
Receptionist

My husband and I received a bottle of Himalayan Goji Juice from a very dear (and smart!) friend. I began drinking 2 ounces in the morning and 2 ounces in the evening. On the second morning, I woke up realizing I had slept comfortably through the night without getting up even one time! Little did I know what a truly restful, restorative sleep was until drinking Himalayan Goji® Juice! It's been that way now for over 2 months. I have also noticed that my hair is healthier and my vision at night has improved!
Carolese Franco, HI
Counselor

Since drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, my skin has improved dramatically. I can't believe the difference in the texture and it is now smooth and clear. I wish I discovered Himalayan Goji Juice before!
Shelly Bredemeyer, AZ
Educator

I have been drinking Himalayan Goji Juice for two and a half months and I’ve noticed many benefits. I get a good night’s sleep, and my digestion has greatly improved. Thanks go to Dr. Mindell for sharing his discovery of this amazing juice.
Pauline Munroe, AB
Greenhouse Manager

Since I’ve been drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I go to the gym every day for two hours and ride my bike for 22 miles. Then I start my job (8-12 hours a day). I feel great! I no longer yawn at work. My co-workers are noticing that I’m different because I take each situation casually and I have more energy. I handle stress on the job with more dignity. I feel that my health is on the right track.
Sheila Graves, California

After only two weeks of drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I feel like I have my memory and focus back. I don’t need to write everything down to remember. I also feel like I can keep up with my 4-year-old. Thanks, FreeLife.
Shiela Singh, North Carolina

After hearing all the testimonials about Himalayan Goji Juice helping sleep, I thought I’d add an ounce before I went to bed. WOW! The change in sleep was immediate! I was shocked at what I was missing - my sleep is more restful and my dreams are more vivid.
Donna Wells, Michigan

I am a retired Podiatric Surgeon. I started on Himalayan Goji® Juice and then I started recommending it to former patients and friends. Based on the positive benefits I have seen, I believe that Himalayan Goji® Juice will benefit humanity, and eventually become a household word.
Dr. Errol A. Schoenbrun, Texas, USA

I have never seen a product like Himalayan Goji® Juice. It’s impact on general wellbeing is simply remarkable. There is no finer way to help mankind than in partnership with FreeLife® and Earl Mindell. I feel empowered to take our message of Himalayan Goji® Juice to the world.
Dr. Sandra Boice, USA

After spending nearly a decade in practice, the benefits I have seen from Himalayan Goji® Juice exceed all other products. I recommend it to everyone who is interested in taking an active role in their nutrition. Our children, and my patients and friends drink Himalayan Goji® Juice daily.
Dr. Billie J. Minton, Tennessee, USA

Himalayan Goji Juice is one of the most effective tools that a health practitioner has, due to the fact that it increases your clients' patient compliance, therefore increasing their results dramatically.
Dr. Laurie Collins

The enhanced response from adding Himalayan Goji® juice to my regimens has often been remarkable. I have seen numerous patients benefit in a variety of ways. As supported in the medical literature, it appears that the unique characteristics of this natural product work at a cellular level. In this way, multiple systems can benefit, benefitting in improved overall well-being.
Dr. Joseph E. Rich, Tennessee, USA

To order your very own Himalayan Goji Juice, click here to sign up for your own customer account.

Source: Best Goji Juice, Goji Capital

1 comment:

Gojiberries said...

Thanks for the information on this blog! I find it very nice and help full! hopefully soon have updates .The Goji Berries is so full of nutrients that it must be one of its kinds in the world. Himilayan Goji Juice as an alternative health juice. Are Goji berries so beneficial to your health.